Friday, February 24, 2006

Ju Bean's sick today


My little Ju Bean is sick today. She complained of a sore throat and headache after we got home from the mall lastnight. I took her temp and it was 99.3 lastnight, but today it's 102.8, so I'll be calling the doctor's office. There seems to be strep throat going around the daycare.

We did find some really good deals at Dillards though. Nike shock sneaks for $14.95! Can you believe that? They were originally $55 and another pair that was originally $60 we got for $19.50! You can't beat that. Julia has been wanting some of the shock ones for a long time, but I told her I wasn't going to spend $50-$60 on sneakers.

This is one of my favorite layouts that I have done recently. Digital scrapping is soooo addictive, but it's something I really love and enjoy doing. And, Julia will have all of these layouts to look ba ck on when she's older. I used the Karma Chameleon kit available at Sweet Shoppe Designs, it's packed with lots and lots of pp and elements and alphas! A huge kit and it's so pretty.
Time for me to start calling the school, the daycare and the doctor's office. Julia's on the couch watching Sponge Bob Square Pants!

No comments: